Before the Auction
- Unless previously registered, each Bidder must register beforehand with O’Reilly’s, by supplying their name, address, phone and email, together with suitable identification/references on request
- Bidders must obtain a bidding number and paddle at reception prior to the auction
- Commission bids can be made by registered bidders by phone or email up to 12.00 on auction day.
- Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the catalogue, bidders are deemed to have inspected the lots in person, before the auction
- Neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneer are responsible for any representation or statement in the catalogue (printed or online), as to origin, date, age, attribution, genuineness, condition, provenance, authenticity, defaults, faults defects or any errors of description on any lots.
During the Auction
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to control the bidding and to refuse and/or reinstate any bids
- The Auctioneer has the right to bid on behalf of the vendor in the case of a reserve. Lots may be withdrawn, divided or grouped at the discretion of the Auctioneer
- Subject to the discretion of the Auctioneer, at the fall of the hammer, the successful Bidder enters a firm contract to purchase the Lot and become the Buyer of that Lot.
After the Auction
- The Purchase price paid by the Buyer is the hammer price plus the Buyer’s fee of 16% (including VAT)
- Buyers must pay for their lots by debit card, cash, bank transfer, cash or cheque by prior arrangement, but no credit cards. (Debit cards have a daily limit unless prior arrangement is made with your bank)
- All lots must be paid for in full before delivery
- If payment is not completed within 10 days, any lots purchased by the Buyer may be sold by the Auctioneer and any costs or shortfall must be paid by the Buyer.
PSRA Registration Number #003688