The Design Sale - May
Date: 10th May, 2023 12:00
- By registering to bid with O’Reilly’s you agree to our terms and conditions of sale.
- All bidders in our auctions will pay a total of 22% (inclusive of 23% VAT) on the hammer price. O’Reilly’s aftersales offers will pay the premium of 22% (inclusive of 23% VAT) on the reserve price. Bids placed through Easy Live Auction carry an extra 3.69% (incl. VAT) internet surcharge.
- Payment is by DEBIT card or bank transfer, details available upon request. Credit cards are not accepted.
- BIDS PLACED ONLINE constitutes a legal contract to buy and CAN NOT BE CANCELLED once entered.
- Buyers must satisfy themselves as to all such matters regarding condition, provenance, defaults, etc. before placing a bid. Whilst O’Reilly’s is reasonably satisfied that all such catalogue descriptions are correct, no responsibility can be assumed if subsequent gem unsetting and testing disproves these opinions.
- O’Reilly’s Auction rooms PSRA Registration Number #003688
- Postage & Packaging: Please note that all items posted are at the risk of the purchaser and O'Reilly's Auction Rooms 1948 Ltd. accepts no responsibility for items in the post. For smaller items we use An Post registered post for lots up to €3,000 to Ireland & Great Britain. Lots weighing under 500 grams cost €20 to Ireland, €30 to Great Britain and you can add this to your payment invoice through our website or over the phone by card. Please ensure to confirm with us those items are to be posted.
- The auction house does not accept any responsibility for packing, shipping & handling of lots/items.
- O'Reilly's Auction Rooms 1948 Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused during posting. We do so Purely as a courtesy to our customers.